Madera Group is about social change. Our national network of movers and shakers, funders, and public policy advocates, all facilitate social good.
We apply your objectives by developing strategic plans, managing fundraising campaigns, writing and rehearsing donor pitch strategies, executing email marketing campaigns, providing media placement, coordinating digital marketing, and producing websites and videos to promote your initiatives.
Through our media arm, Madera Group Media, we produce documentaries and change maker stories. Growing your organization means finding ways to engage the public in your vision, your values, and your offerings. By developing programs, policy initiatives, and communications strategies your message—and mission—can be brought to the front of a crowded field. Keys ways to reach the public include optimizing outreach through strategic events, the internet, email, and leveraging social media to carry your messages to broad audiences; cultivating and maintaining supporters across all channels through coordinated technology platforms.
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your organization’s vision and objectives.
Madera Group’s expertise includes:
- Big picture consultation and strategic planning for social mission start-ups and nonprofit organizations focused on growth strategies.
- Executive, development directors, staff and board coaching and training on organizational strategy, positioning, messaging and fundraising.
- Public engagement campaigns focused on educating policymakers, consumers, and donors striving for political and policy changes.
- Major donor fundraising, relationship building, and networking.
- Donor and investor research and cultivation.
- Foundation grant strategy, writing and editing.
- Multi-channel fundraising.
- Online messaging and fundraising campaigns.
- Email list building.
- Major donor strategies, cultivation and fundraising campaigns.
- Social media marketing.
- Technical audits and upgrades of email lists, databases, and websites.
Madera Group Media: Storytelling and Creative Direction
- Video and multimedia production.
- Media training for live broadcasts and media interviews
- Website development & design.
- Website content production.
- Head Shots